Live Right Next to Masjid

by 4:39 AM 0 komentar
Masjid Quba in Madinah. Taken from Google.
Once I thought it would be fun if we live right next to Masjid.

You won't be late. You won't be lazy since there is no more those hundreds steps.

That night I started walking toward somewhere, I heard the sound of iqama, out of blue this hadith was recalled in my mind,

"Whoever purifies himself in his house then walks to one of the houses of Allah in order to perform one of the duties enjoined by Allah, for every two steps he takes, one will erase a sin and the other will raise him one degree in status."

My heart warmed as if the candle were lighted in it. I told myself, "Hey, isn't it fun to walk toward Masjid in hundreds steps?"

"You have mistakes. A lot of mistakes. This is the way to clean it up. The way to clean it up."

I smiled at the moment. I knew it I need those hundreds steps. I need it so. Every step is counted.

-Alvi Syahrin-

Alvi Syahrin

Developer

A dream-oriented person since 1992. Telah menerbitkan dua novel: Dilema; Tiga Cerita untuk Satu Rasa dan Swiss; Little Snow in Zurich. Tak lama lagi, novel ketiganya, yang berjudul "I Love You; I Just Can't Tell You" akan terbit. Saat ini, selain merampungkan novel keempat, dia juga sedang mempersiapkan proyek-proyek untuk masa depan. Dan, satu hal yang selalu dia genggam erat dalam hidup ini: Akan ada sesuatu yang lebih baik dari sebuah kegagalan. Allah selalu tahu mana yang terbaik. Lagi pula, hidup tak melulu di dunia. Kau bisa menyapanya lewat Twitter, Instagram, dan ask.fm: AlviSyhrn.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment